Plan Set Up and Administration is Easy with BeneFLEX
- Plan Consulting. Upon receiving your Intent to Enroll form, BeneFLEX sends you an electronic launch kit.
- Easy Plan Set Up. The launch kit includes the Business Associate Agreement, FSA Plan Checklist, Contact Listing, Banking Information, Benny Card Set Up, and Sample Reports.
- Employee Enrollment Assistance. Includes educational materials such as enrollment brochures, posters, payroll stuffers, and a pre-recorded webinar.
- Employee Account Management. Employee contributions are posted to their account each pay period. Other services include account balance tracking, daily claims adjudication, and claims reimbursement by check or direct deposit.
- Participant Assistance. Employees have educational materials, and 24-hour access to their account online here at www.beneflexhr.com or through the Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) 855-210-9527.
- Annual Plan Compliance. Includes monthly year-to-date reporting of employee account balances, discrimination testing, and updates or amendments to the FSA plan documents.