|BeneFLEX HR Resources, Inc. has been working side by side with agents and brokers for over 22 years. Unlike some other ACA Reporting providers, we are a compliance organization first and foremost. Our compliance department is responsive and trained to handle the ins and outs of ACA Reporting and Filing.
BeneFLEX HR Resources is helping all types of companies comply with ACA.
- Self-Insured and Fully-Insured
- Mid-Year Renewal
- Multiple Control Groups
- Age Banded Plans
- Union and Non-Union Environments
- Variable Hour Monthly Tracking
- Year-end Filing and/or Mailing
Click Here to Request a Proposal on ACA Reporting Today!
Sign up before November 15th to reduce costs and guarantee 1095-Cs delivery to employees by the January 31st deadline.
ACA Reporting Educational Webinars
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 3:00 PM CST/1:00 PM PST
Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 11:00 AM CST/9:00 AM PST
Did You Know the IRS Penalties for ACA Reporting have Increased?
- The penalty for failure to file a required information return with the IRS was increased by the Trade Bill from $100 per return to $250 per return. The annual cap on penalties doubled from $1,500,000 to $3,000,000. In the event a failure to file is due to intentional disregard, the new $250 penalty is doubled and no annual cap applies.
- Failure to file a Form 1095-C with the IRS and a failure to furnish the same Form 1095-C to the employee will result in two penalties of $250 each, or $500 per affected employee.