|We would also like to take this opportunity and let you know that we truly value your business and want to Thank You for being our client! We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made BeneFLEX your premier choice for benefits.
This past year has been a busy one for us at BeneFLEX. We have made multiple upgrades and enhancements to our operating system so we can continue to provide you optimal customer service. We hope you are enjoying the new look of our Website and are taking advantage of all of the great features and benefits of the New Employer & Employee Portal!
Listed below, you will find links to all the important documents needed for the 2014 Renewal Process. Please follow the steps listed below. Be sure to open and review each document before proceeding to the Re-Enrollment Questionnaire. If you have any questions throughout the Renewal process, please feel free to contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
1st Step: Review a Pre-Recorded 2014 Renewal Webinar
This is a pre-recorded webinar that discusses the 2014 BeneFLEX Re-Enrollment Process. The webinar includes a demonstration on how to complete and return the Re-Enrollment Questionnaire to BeneFLEX, a demonstration on how to use the New Employee & Employer Online Enrollment, and a summary of how to manage the new Monthly Year-to-Date Reports.
2014 BeneFLEX Re-Enrollment Webinar
2nd Step: Review the 2014 Renewal Procedures
2014 Renewal Procedures
3rd Step: Review the Important Facts about FSA’s & HRA’s.
Before you make your plan elections, review the important facts about FSA’s and HRA’s in 2014.
2014 FSA Facts & Renewal Deadlines
2014 HRA Facts & Renewal Deadlines
4th Step: Complete the 2014 Re-Enrollment Questionnaire
Directions for Completing the Questionnaire:
- Open the Questionnaire link listed below
- Click the green “Download” button
- Select “Open”
- Once the document is opened, go to “File”, then “Save as” and Save the pdf to your computer labeled as: “your company name – 2014 renewal questionnaire”
- Complete all required fields
- Submit the document to BeneFLEX by clicking on the “Submit” button in the upper-right hand corner of the document.
- Your questionnaire is now complete. In the next few days, you will receive an employee census from BeneFLEX. Please review/update this census and return it to BeneFLEX.
5th Step: Download Printable Marketing Materials
2014 Renewal Marketing Material